MSlive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM Applicaition

2 posters

Go down

My GM Applicaition Empty My GM Applicaition

Post  mapler587 Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:16 am

Wassap This Is My GM app

~name: River
~Age: 16
Time playing MSLive: Almost 3 months

ive been playing p-servers for years untill i fell upon the perfect 1: MSLive i thought it will be great i was right. Also as my GM app i will not hack cheat or be disgraceful in any way to the community of MSLive and to others who bestow upon it i will ban any1 who has hacks in my path and i would be a great addition to the GM community. Im friendly, i will help alot at things and maintain the server's balance so its equal. my IGN is: kirby185
I also am on lot lot during the day and night to help every1 and if you make me GM, ill be sure to do GM events every day! (3 in total Morning, afternoon and night) i am a great leader to help those who have a hard time with mapling and i have all the GM codes so i know what to do im basicly on everyday (3-6 hrs every day is below average for me i would like to be a GM too for all the awsome powers and DMG and equips My IGN is: kirby185. Bye Bye And Happy Mapling lol!

Last edited by mapler587 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i needed to put more stuff in it)
mapler587
mapler587

Back to top Go down

My GM Applicaition Empty Re: My GM Applicaition

Post  EnjoeFate Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:58 pm

Nice application you will be considered when we have our GM meetings.
EnjoeFate
EnjoeFate

Back to top Go down

My GM Applicaition Empty thnx

Post  mapler587 Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:23 pm

thnx if im picked i will do my best thnx EnjoeFate
mapler587
mapler587

Back to top Go down

My GM Applicaition Empty Re: My GM Applicaition

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content